Travel vlogger ClaireTrips recently came on our Mt. Cook Fly | Heli Hike | Fly and documented her epic day! The third video in her New Zealand series, she documents the flight with us up to Mt. Cook National Park, her heli hike on the Tasman Glacier, and flight back to Queenstown. She even got to check off an item on her bucket list – walking through an ice cave!
Watch a clip of her vlog below or click here to watch the full video.
Heli Hike Highlights
- Take a scenic roundtrip flight from Queenstown to Mt. Cook for an adventure-packed day
- Experience epic views of the Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers on your flight up
- Go on your heli hike with the skilled team from Mt. Cook Glacier Guiding
- Explore ice formations, seracs and ice caves on New Zealand’s largest glacier
- Return to Queenstown following a different flight path
As you can imagine, this epic full-day adventure fills up quickly during the summer! We recommend booking well in advance if you can.
Ready to book your Mt. Cook Heli Hike adventure?