The sky is the limit with our charter options. We can provide charter services to anywhere in New Zealand, including popular destinations such as Stewart Island, Doubtful Sound, Dunedin City, Christchurch and Invercargill. We also can facilitate commercial transport operations. Past projects include Dolphin surveying, Geese population assessment and various photographic and film assignments.
We are conveniently located at Queenstown International Airport.
We offer the following services:
- Private charter flights across NZ
- Freight services
- Photography flights
- Survey work
- Hiking Track Transport - Pyke Track and Milford Track
Looking for fun flight ideas? Here's some inspiration:
- Invercargill - Bill Richardson Transport Museum
- Mandeville - Croydon Aircraft Heritage Museum
- Dunedin - Albatross Colony
- Twizel - Salmon fishing on the canals
- Kaikoura - Whale Watching
- Lord of the Rings filming locations
ORGANISE YOUR CHARTER
We're here to help and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you plan your trip.